Course AimsThis course enables the employees to understand the basics principles behind risk assessments.
Course Duration4.5 Hours
Suitable CandidatesAnyone in a Workplace environment.
Pre-Course RequirementsThere are no Pre Course Requirements
Assessment MethodMultiple Choice Assessment.
QualificationsLevel 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment
- Ability to contribute to the maintenance of safe work environment and the process of risk assessment.
- Understand the legal requirements of risk assessment.
- Understand the principles of risk assessment including:
- Hazards, risks and control measures.
- the five steps of risk assessment.
- the hierarchy of control.
- risk assessment review and record keeping.