Course AimsTo equip employees with and awareness of their own safety, customer safety, contractor safety and the public safety. Ensuring that they have the correct knowledge and attitude in health and safety.
Course Duration1 Day
Suitable CandidatesAnyone in a work environment.
Pre-Course RequirementsThere are no Pre Course Requirements
Assessment MethodMultiple Choice Assessment.
QualificationsLevel 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace, valid for 3 years.
- Understanding the principles of health and safety and accident prevention.
- Ability to contribute to and health and safety management systems.
- Understand the importance of risk assessment as a technique for accident and ill health prevention.
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees.
- Understand the hazard, risk and main causes of harm to workers.
- Understand the importance of the following systems, procedures and rules.
- Understand how individual actions can reduce risk to health and safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment and task design affect health and safety.