Mental Health in the Workplace
Course Duration1 Day.
Suitable CandidatesThis course is for all managers.
Assessment MethodTrainees must attend all training sessions.
QualificationsMental Health in the Workplace Attendance Certificate
The Mental Health in the Workplace course helps managers:
- To understand the commonality of mental issues at work and the related business costs
- To gain knowledge about the types of mental health conditions that are commonly seen at work.
- To understand how to promote good mental health in the workplace and help employees improve their well being.
- To understand the business, legal and ethical reasons why creating a mental health friendly workplace is a good idea
- To be able to use available resources, both internal and external, in relation to mental health issues at work.
- To be able to recognise an employee who might have a mental health issue at work and how to manage this situation.
- To know how to manage an employee who is absent from work in relation to a mental health issue and how to successfully manage that employee back to work.
- To to manage their own mental health