Adult Mental Health First Aid
Course Duration2 Days.
Suitable CandidatesThis course is for trainees who require Adult Mental Health First Aid.
Pre-Course RequirementsDue to some of the sensitive subjects of our course students should be aware of that some people can find certain parts of the course difficult, although our instructors help everyone to feel safe and comfortable.
Assessment MethodTrainees must attend all training sessions.
QualificationsAdult Mental Health First Aid.
The MHFA standard course is split in 4 manageable parts. These are:
- What is mental health?
- Anxiety and depression
In each section you’ll learn how to:
- Spot the early signs of a mental health problem
- Feel confident helping someone experience a mental health problem.
- Provide help on a first aid basis
- Help prevent someone from hurting themselves or others.
- Help stop mental illness from getting worse
- Help someone recover faster
- Guide someone to the right support.
- Reduce the stigma of mental health problems.
Prices upon request, maximum of 16 students